Bears best Panthers

Picasa

Another week 10 Thursday night matchup between the Carolina Panthers and Chicago Bears. The Bears (2-7) hosted the Panthers who are 1-7. The Panther’s rookie quarterback, Bryce Young, was looking to win his first Thursday night game. On the other side, Tyson Bagent, Bears quarterback was trying to prove that he is meant to play in the league.

Both Bears and Panthers got off to rocky starts but wanted to change that Thursday. Due to both of the teams having terrible records, it was up in the air with who will win. But predicted by CBS Sports, the Bears were expected to win by four points. However, the Bears ended up pulling through and winning, with an ending score of 13 – 16.

Bryce Young went 21-38, 185 passing yds. While Tyson Bagent went 20-33, 162 passing yards. Chuba Hubbard rushed for 9 carries, 23 yards. D’onta Foreman rushed for 21 carries for 80 yards and 1 touchdown. Micheal Strachan had 1 catch for 45 yards. While D.J. Moore had 5 catches for 58 yards. So you can clearly see the difference in stats the Bears had against the Panthers. The Bears are now 3-7 while the Panthers are 1-8 so it might be time for the Panthers to make some changes.