Poll: Artificial or real Christmas tree?

Christmas season is approaching fast. For some, it has already started. The biggest association with Christmas is the tree, obviously. Different families have different traditions or ways when it comes to their tree. You could have an easy, convenient artificial tree. Maybe it even includes lights when you buy it! Or, a real tree. Maybe you even chopped it down on your own. 

I was curious what the trend was for the Corry Area and their Christmas trees, so I conducted a poll.

After my research, I discovered that 45% of student/faculty use real trees, and 55% use artificial trees. One single voter however said that they get both. One of each, or some years they rotate and get a different tree. 

Personally, I am on the real Christmas tree side. If you get a real tree you would know exactly why. With getting a real Christmas tree comes an experience, and it has created a fun tradition for my family and I that we look forward to every year. Every day after Thanksgiving, we get up and get hot chocolate, and head to the tree farm. We walk the paths looking for the perfect, full tree. Once we find one we all love, my Dad and I take turns sawing it down until it falls. The pine smell that fills the house the following month is an extra bonus. 

What kind of tree do you get?