Radical Rose

Radical+Rose

Cameron Brown, Reporter

Roselyn Marie Becerra is a freshman who attends high school at the Corry Middle-High School.  She was born on February 26, 2007. She grew up in Erie, PA. Some of Rose’s hobbies and interests are: drawing, listening to music, singing, dancing, and roller skating. Rose has seven siblings, aged: one, three, six, ten, 11, 12, and 14. When she grows up she wants to be a detective. Somewhere she wants to visit is Mexico because that is where her dad’s side of the family lives.

Her favorite movie is “The Lion King.” Her favorite song is “All I Have to Give by the Backstreet Boys.” Her favorite color is olive green. Her favorite emotion is “happiness.” And her favorite quotation is “Hakuna Matata, it means no worries for the rest of your days,” from “The Lion King.” Her favorite food is barbecue ribs. Her favorite class(es) are history because “It is very interesting” and biology because “It teaches you about what we once evolved from and why things are what they are.”

A pet peeve Rose has is when “People smack their lips.” Rose doesn’t play any sports but she wants to play soccer and volleyball. Rose’s perfect idea of a date is “a box of chocolates while cuddling and watch a movie.” An animal she would match her personality to is a wolf. For an upcoming vacation Rose is going to New Hampshire.

A piece of advice Rose wants to share to you guys is, “Don’t try to go for something that is gonna keep you waiting or wasting your time if you know it won’t work.”