Do more people in our school believe that there are more doors or wheels in the world?

Ruthie Light, Reporter

Recently, there has been a debate going around whether there are more doors in the world or wheels. This topic has been very popular among social media platforms like TikTok and Instagram. As a matter of fact, I have even heard multiple people argue this dispute in school. Because of this, I have decided to carry out an experiment of my own to find out if more people in our school believe that there are more doors in the world or wheels.

To start, I went around the school to multiple classrooms to get to the bottom of this opposition. There were several differing opinions throughout each classroom. There were some rooms where students believed that doors totally outweighed wheels, but there were also rooms where wheels knocked doors out of the park. However, there was one side of the argument that, overall, completely demolished the other. Can you guess which one it was? If you guessed wheels, then you are correct! Out of the 79 individuals that were interviewed, 66%  think that there are more wheels in the world than doors. This leaves only 34% of voters that are on the doors side of the argument.

To sum it up, this experiment shows that there are more people in our school that believe there are more wheels in the world than doors. I want to say thank you to the students and teachers that participated in my experiment and who allowed me to interview them during class-time!