I’ll be there for you!

Kayla Hayes, Reporter

It’s hard to believe that the show “Friends” started in 1994 and ended in 2004. The show was a great hit in the 1990s and early 2000s, but is still making its name known to a wide span of generations. This show meant a lot to people because of the real meaning behind the show and in the theme song. “I’ll be there for you” was the whole point of the show because it was about family, friendships, and the obstacles of life. The show is no longer filming, but after 18 years since the show ended, it is still making appearances on your television screen.

The show is based in Manhattan, New York, when a few high school friends and two other roommates meet up and all grow amazing friendships that can last for a lifetime. The main characters are Jennifer Aniston as Rachel Green, Courtney Cox as Monica Geller, Lisa Kudrow as Phoebe Buffay, Matt Le Blanc as Joey Tribbiani, David Schwimmer as Ross Geller, and Matthew Perry as Chandler Bing. These main six characters are forced to go through life but also have the love and support of their roommates to keep them sane. This show is rated for a mature audience, definitely PG-13 and I wouldn’t recommend this show to anyone who doesn’t like older shows.

I personally give this show a 5/5 for always making me laugh and having the ability to stay alive for so many years, with many more to come. I would recommend this show to anyone who loves comedy, romance, and classic 90s shows.