Sports preview for the week
Categories:

Sports preview for the week

Sports for the week of Sept. 30 – Oct. 5

This week is full of both high school and middle school sports. Starting off the week there was an away boys soccer game at Eisenhower where the boys lost.

October is off to a strong start. The golf team traveled to Meadville at 10 a.m. There is a middle and high school cross country co-ed dual meet at Seneca. Middle school will start at 4 p.m. and Varsity will follow. The girls soccer team will play Titusville at home tonight, the start time for that game is 6 o’clock. JV and Varsity volleyball will be traveling to Fairview, JV will play at 6 p.m. and Varsity will start around 7:30.  And for the final game of the night, Middle school girls basketball will be playing Westlake at 4 p.m. in our home gym.

Wednesday, October 2 there are only three sporting events taking place: golf districts in Meadville at 10 a.m.; middle school football at home at 4:30, (their opponents have not been decided yet); the boys soccer team will play at home at 7 p.m., hosting Iroquois.

Thursday, October 3, there is a middle school girls basketball game at 4 p.m. at Seneca. The high school girls soccer team travels to Conneaut to play at 6 p.m. The one home game of the night is both JV and Varsity volleyball, hosting Mercyhurst Prep. JV will start at 6 p.m. and Varsity will follow, starting around 7:15/7:30.

Friday, October 4, both the high school boys and girls soccer teams will be at Oil City. The boys will play first at 4:30, and the girls will play later at 7 p.m. The Varsity football team will be visiting North East to play the Grape Pickers at 7 p.m.

To finish off the week, the JV football game will play at home against North East at 10 a.m. There is also a middle and high school boys and girls cross country invite in Harbor Creek.