Brilliant Blake

Brilliant Blake

Ms. Blake is a substitute teacher born on August 27, 1999. She grew up in Corry, PA, accompanied by her two older and two younger siblings. She also attended Corry High School, and after she graduated she decided to go to Coastal Carolina University. She got into substitute teaching because she thought it would be fun, and it seemed like a reasonable option after her schooling. Some of her hobbies are to read, run, and hang out with her pet cat.

Somewhere Ms. Blake would like to travel to Greece. Other than that, she does have a scheduled vacation to visit one of her friends that lives in Chicago. If she could have a dream vacation anywhere in the world, she said that she’d go somewhere that has a beach. Luckily, Greece does have some really nice beaches.

Ms. Blake’s favorite color is rust orange, her favorite movie is “School of Rock,” and her favorite emotion is gratitude as she finds it important to give thanks for all that you have. If she had to pick a favorite song, she’d go with “Vienna” by Billy Joel.

Since she is a substitute, she subs for a variety of different classes; when asked a specific class she enjoys teaching, she responded saying math class because of how much she understands it. Back when Ms. Blake was in school she enjoyed running track and cross country, which inspired her love for running which she still enjoys doing today. Her favorite food that she enjoys are street tacos, and her biggest pet peeve is when people chew with their mouth open. So don’t eat street tacos with her if you’re going to do that!

Though Ms. Blake didn’t have a specific quote from a celebrity, a movie, or a song, she did have a good one from herself that she would like to leave readers off with, and it is: “Be yourself and always do what makes you happy.”