Activity Day is almost here

Here’s all the information you need for Activity Day events

Corry High’s annual activity day will be occurring next Friday, May 31. There will be multiple activities going on that day for the students grades 6-12th. There will be bouncy houses, snow cones, popcorn, outside fun, and more.

In the morning there will be an assembly in the auditorium for all of high school (grades 9-12th). The assembly will consist of a talent show where high school students who signed up will show off their talent, and in between acts scholarships and awards will be presented to seniors. Then after the talent show and presentations we will have lunch. After lunch there will be various activities set up inside and outside.

The activities after lunch will consist of of a toxic meltdown inflatable, wrecking ball inflatable, dunk tank, pickup softball game, dodgeball tournament (either play or watch), pickleball tournament, 3 on 3 basketball tournament, free gym on the football field, movie rooms, snow cones, and popcorn.

On Google Classroom all students were sent an email to fill out what they will be participating in. On the Google Form students were given four options; signing up to perform at the talent show, signing a team up for 3 on 3 basketball, dodgeball, or pickleball. These tournaments will be held on at the same time in the afternoon.

Students were also sent a Google Form on choosing Teachers Superlatives. On the form the questions were most likely to skip school, school mom, school dad, most likely to be mistaken for a student, most likely to have a stash of candy under their desk, most likely to cheer on the school sports teams, best dressed, most inspiring, most likely to put grading off to the last minute, most likely to win a major award in their subject or field, most likely to still be in their room after school hours, most recognizable voice, most likely to trap a bug and set it free instead of squishing it, most organized, most likely to smile at you in the hallway, most likely to keep their cool– this is one chill teacher, most likely to spread love and boost morale, gives the best advice, most likely to get caught on their cell phone at a faculty meeting, most likely to roast their students, most likely to be remembered, and principal’s pet.

Students are able to fill out each question, and whichever teacher gets the most votes for each superlative they get presented an award at the assembly.