My favorite summer activities

My favorite summer activities

The summer is coming up close, so it is about time to do your favorite activities during the summer. These are my favorite summer activities from ten being my least favorite to one being my favorite.

1. Riding Fourwheelers – I love fourwheeling, it is my all-time favorite thing to do. Especially when I get really muddy, I love it.

2. Campfires – I love sitting around a fire, roasting s’mores or hot dogs with my family.

3. Parties – Any type of party is always amazing.

4. Going to Waldameer – Once a year I usually go to Waldameer with some of my family.

5. Tanning – Half the time I’m laying on my trampoline and I fall asleep trying to get a sun tan, but it’s still pretty nice to just sit out in the sun.

6. Eating Ice cream or Popsicles – Anything cold on a hot summer day is always great to help cool yourself down.

7. Swimming – When it is hot outside, I love to jump in my pond and cool down.

8. Hanging out with friends or family – Sometimes the summer starts to get boring, so having friends or family over to talk to is fun.

9. Camping – I don’t go anywhere to camp, but just setting up a tent in my back yard and sleeping in it for a couple days, is pretty nice.

10. Fishing – I like fishing, but it’s not my favorite thing to do. I don’t really ever catch anything, and I don’t really have the patience for it, but it is sometimes fun, especially when my whole family is down by the pond fishing.