What can you do to IMPROVE your YouTube channel?

What kind of tips can someone give you to get the BEST success?
Sylas Bryan

Getting better at YouTube isn’t just about having the right gear or the most subscribers; it’s about crafting an experience that viewers can’t get enough of.

1. Say Goodbye to CapCut and Hello to Pro Editing
Invest in a solid PC that can handle heavy-duty editing software. Adobe Premiere Pro, Final Cut Pro, or DaVinci Resolve, maybe even After Effects if you’re into that, are the big leagues of video editing. They’re like the difference between riding a tricycle and a Ferrari in terms of quality, and the overall “clunkiness” is MUCH lower.

2. Thumbnails: Your Mini Billboards
Think of thumbnails as the flashy billboards on the YouTube highway. They need to be eye-catching even when they’re the size of a postage stamp. Spend time making them pop! Use bold colors, readable fonts, and tease the content with a visual that screams, “Click me!”

3. Be the Picasso of Thumbnails and Editing
Originality is key. Don’t just slap on a filter and call it a day. Mix things up! Try different angles, lighting, and effects. Create a style that’s uniquely you. It’s like having a secret sauce that makes everything taste better. Make it YOU!

4. Brand Your Thumbnails with an Iconic Twist
Add a signature element to your thumbnails. Whether it’s a neon border, a quirky logo, or a consistent font style, make sure it’s something that screams “you.” It’s like wearing a funky hat that everyone recognizes from across the room.

5. Engage, Engage, Engage!
YouTube is a two-way street. Talk to your viewers, reply to comments, and maybe even feature some in your videos. It’s like throwing a party and making sure everyone’s having a good time, if you’re not doing that, you shouldn’t throw parties…

6. Keep Learning and Experimenting
The YouTube algorithm is like a mysterious beast in the wild. Keep learning about SEO, experiment with your content, and stay updated with trends. It’s a never-ending adventure, but hey, that’s part of the fun! Also, you NEED to have fun to succeed, that’s your ticket.

Remember, YouTube is a marathon, not a sprint. Make some magic happen!