• April 22Decision Day Event is Friday, May 3, at 1:30 p.m. in the East Gym!

Top 10 Drake songs

Top 10 Drake songs

As everyone has their own preferences on types of music genres and artists that they like to listen to, I like to listen to Drake. I believe that he is the best rapper and makes amazing music. Drake has many great songs and I enjoy them all a lot, but there are some I like more than others. Here is my list of favorite Drake songs.

10. “Slime You Out” – This song is very good, and I enjoy Drake and SZA singing together. I like how this song is not super upbeat.

9. “The Motto”- In this song Drake and Lil Wayne rap together and I believe they are a great mix. I enjoy how hype this song is.

8. “Miss Me” – Drake and Lil Wayne also collaborated in this song. This song is good because the background music is very catchy.

7. “Jimmy Cooks” – This song is Drake and 21 Savage rapping together. I love how upbeat and hype this song is.

6.“Not You Too” – This song by Drake features Chris Brown. They sing very well together and I enjoy Drake’s singing voice in this song.

5. “Headlines”- In this song there are some very good lyrics in it and it is an amazing song. The background music in this song is very catchy.

4.“Rich Flex”- Drake and 21 Savage collaborated in this song. It is a lot of fun to sing along to and listen to. It’s very hype and I like it a lot.

3.“TSU”- This song is very good and I love listening to it. Drake sings this song very well and I enjoy the music in the back.

2.“You Broke My Heart”- This song is perfect. It is very enjoyable to listen to and sing. I love it a lot.

1.“Trust Issues” – This song is my favorite because Drake’s singing voice in this is perfect. His rapping verse is also amazing. I could listen to this song all day.