Top 10 Fortnite dances

Top 10 Fortnite dances

Most of us have played Fortnite, and we all did the dances. I ranked the best Fortnite dances based on my opinion.

10. Jubi Slide – I like this dance because the music is nice and dance is also good.

9. Rollie – I use this dance because it has good music and good dance moves.

8. Take the L – This is an og dance and everyone uses it when they kill someone.

7. Orange justice – This is also an og and everyone was using it when it first came out. 

6. Popular vibes – this is a new dance and its by the weekend and it has great music but ok dance moves.

5. Floss – this is an og dance and everyone was doing it when it first came out.

4. Zany – I like the beat to this dance and its a classic one for sure.

3. Fresh – Its a nice dance but it got copyright when it came out so it can’t come back to the item shop.

2. Pumpernickel – A lot of Fortnite players use this dance but I think it’s used too much but I still like it.

1. Griddy – This is the best Fortnite dance because it’s the most famous and most used. I use this dance every time I get a Victory Royale.