Top 10 best female authors

The best female authors, in my opinion

I personally enjoy reading very much, my favorite genre is romance and most romance books are written by female authors. As it is also Women’s History Month, I have decided to list my Top 10 favorite female authors.

10. Ali Hazelwoods

Ali is the author of “The Love Hypothesis” Hazelwoods is a very good writer I just am not the biggest fan of her style, which is why she is ranked at 10.

9. Colleen Hoover

Colleen Hoover is the author of  several popular books but her biggest one is “It Ends With Us.” Hoover is a very good author, but a lot of her books follow the same plot. She has a great writing style, but she is not my favorite.

8. Ali Novak

Ali Novak wrote the popular “My Life With The Walter Boys,” I really enjoy her books and she is a great writer. What I enjoy most is that she often writes about teenagers, which I really enjoy. It seems how I myself am as a teen and there is not many authors who write about teenagers.

7. Tessa Bailey

Bailey is a talented writer and her books are very good and captivating you. Tessa is the author of “Unfortunately Yours” and “It Happened One Summer.”

6. Laura Nowlin

Laura Nowlin wrote “If He Had Been With Me,” Nowlin is an amazing author and takes a much different approach on her stories than many other romance authors. I really enjoy her books but there are some authors I like better.

5. Mia Sheridan

Sheridan is the author of “Archer’s Voice” Mia Sheridan writes the most amazing yet heartbreaking romance books. I put her at five because as much as I love her writing, I do not always love crying.

4. Jenny Han

Jenny Han wrote the “The Summer I Turned Pretty” series which has skyrocketed over the last few years.  I love Han’s style and every single book she writes is amazing. But, recently I have discovered a couple authors that I enjoy just a little more than Jenny Han.

3. Ana Huang

Huang wrote the “Twisted” series, her writing style is so amazing. She puts so much work and detail into every book it completely captivates you. Huang is ranked at three because she is very descriptive and graphic with some of her scenes, which is not something I always enjoy.

2. Hannah Grace

Grace is the creator of “Icebreaker.” I love her style and the tropes she uses. Hannah is truly an amazing author and I love many of her books. Her books are very quick reads. They are just so good you do not want to put them down.

1. Elle Kennedy

Kennedy is the author of the stand alone “The Graham Effect” and “The Deal,” which goes along with a five book series as well as many other masterpieces. Elle Kennedy often writes about college students, which I really enjoy. I have not read a single book by her that I do not love. She is insanely talented and you can easily tell that when you read one of her books.