My top 10 favorite movies 

My top 10 favorite movies 
MyCuteGraphics

Over the years, movie watching has become one of my favorite things to do during my free time. I even have an app called “Letterboxd” that I have been keeping track of all of the movies I’ve watched for the last two years. All together, I have over 328 movies logged and watched on the app. Today, I will be putting together a list of 10 of my favorite movies in no specific order. 

1. “Pitch Perfect 2” 

The Pitch perfect trilogy is one of the best movie franchises out there. The perfect casting, the songs, and the characters make these movies fun and unforgettable. Pitch Perfect 2 is on this list because it stands out against the other movies. Mostly because the audience gets to see the Barden Bellas go from being at the bottom in the acapella world to the top. 

1. “Scream” 

The first “Scream” movie is one of the best Halloween movies out there. The plot, the main characters, and the intense death scenes make it so iconic. Whenever this movie is on during the month of October, I watch it every time. This film never gets old and always leaves me entertained. 

1. “Mrs. Doubtfire” 

Mrs. Doubtfire is a movie I have been watching throughout my childhood. The humor, the family atmosphere, and the suspense of watching the main character, Daniel, dress up as a woman to see his kids creates such a fun movie. This is another movie where if it is on the TV, I will always stop to watch it. 

1. “Enchanted” 

My literal childhood. When I think about when I was young, “Enchanted” never fails to enter my mind. I was so obsessed with the songs and the main character, Giselle. The concept was so original. Going from an animated movie as Giselle is living in a fairy tale to a real film where Giselle is navigating life in New York City, nothing can match this Disney movie. 

1. “Avatar” 

One of the most beautiful and eye-catching movies, everything about “Avatar” leaves me breathless. Not only is this movie visually appealing, it has such a deep meaning behind it. I love it because it shows how humans need to treat nature with respect and not destroy it for their own selfish needs. 

1. “The Hunger Games” 

“The Hunger Games” is one of the most iconic movie series out there. Jennifer Lawrence never stops amazing me with how well she plays Katniss. The suspense of the actual Hunger Games, the drama between the districts and the capital, and the characters, make this such a well-rounded, astounding movie. I need to watch this movie at least twice a year. 

1. “Teen Beach Movie” 

Who doesn’t like “Teen Beach Movie”? The soundtrack is so catchy and makes me want to break out in song, the main characters being played by Maia Mitchell and Ross Lynch, and the fun dance sequences. This movie never fails to make me smile, and I live re-watching it every summer.

1. “The Maze Runner: The Death Cure”

The Maze Runner trilogy is another great movie series that follows The United States as a dystopian, ruined nation. This movie is the last in the series and it always keeps me on the edge of my seat. The characters, the suspense, the action, and everything about it makes it such a thrilling movie. 

1. “The Craft” 

“The Craft” is a movie from the ’90s that has such a specific aesthetic. It follows a group of girls as they explore their power and magic abilities. The climax is always so breathtaking. I love the characters, the way it was filmed, and the plot.  

1. “Titanic” 

“Titanic” is a movie that I have been saying is my favorite for a long time. It may be long and have some boring parts, but nothing can beat the emotions you feel as you are watching the ship sink. Rose and Jack are perfect characters. I watched this movie in 4D seats last year and it made me love the movie even more. There is nothing like being so immersed in the movie that you feel like you are actually on the Titanic.