• April 22Decision Day Event is Friday, May 3, at 1:30 p.m. in the East Gym!

Top 10 Marvel characters

I’ve recently been into watching Marvel movies and most of them that I have watched are really good. My personal favorite is “The Amazing Spider-Man.” I’ll be ranking my top 10 Marvel characters.

10. Hawkeye – The only reason I like Hawkeye is because of his cool bow and arrow as a weapon. I liked him growing up.

9.  Thanos – Even though Thanos is a villain, I still think he is a cool character. I enjoyed the “Avengers Endgame” movie.

8. Groot – Groot is a very funny character, I enjoyed the guardians and the galaxies movies. I want to see another movie with him in it

7. Black Widow – Black Widow is a very underrated character in my opinion.

6. Black Panther – I loved the Black Panther Wakanda Forever in movies with my friend and I really enjoyed it. It was sad when I heard that he passed away, I wish we could’ve made more movies

5. Captain America – Captain America is always a good character in every movie that he is in, I really enjoyed his time in the Avengers Endgame.

4. Hulk – I feel like everyone likes Hulk. He is just a cool character that throws cars and destroys things.

3. Thor – I’ve always seeing Thor in these movie, I think the hammer is one of the coolest Marvel items. That’s why he is in my top three.

2. Iron Man – Iron Man was definitely my favorite Marvel character growing up, but its changed. Robert Downy Jr. is a great actor and I love his suit.

1. Spider-Man – Spider-Man is easily my favorite Marvel character. I love all of the movies that feature him. The story line is very relatable to me and I can follow it easily.