Hopeful Haylee

Hopeful Haylee

Hannah Chelton, Reporter

Haylee Brewer is a tenth grade student at Corry Area High School. She moved to Corry back in 2016 after previously living in Greenville, PA. She has a dog and three cats. She is also an active member in the marching band as well as the softball team. Her favorite movie is “Pitch Perfect,” and her favorite quote is, “In the end we all become stories.”

When Haylee was asked about her favorite classes in school she replied that they were English and chemistry. When asked for a explanation, she replied, “I like English because I love to read and write and chemistry because its interesting and different.” Her favorite food is potatoes. Her reasoning is that, “you can make a bunch of different things with them.” Additionally, some of her hobbies include baking and reading.

Looking towards the future Haylee would like to be a music therapist or a high school English teacher. Her explanation for the therapist included, “It deals with music, working with people, and an understanding of the brain.” Then her reasoning for wanting to be an English teacher is, “I’d get to work with kids, and teaching is fun.” One day she would like to travel to Paris, “because I think it would be a cool place to see, and I really want to see the Eiffel tower.”