My top 10 favorite songs by Morgan Wallen

Not everyone likes country music, but I sure do like it. Morgan Wallen really seems to make country music my favorite along with a few other artists. I have been a Wallen fan since 2014 when Wallen was on The Voice and then got eliminated in the playoffs, but that clearly didn’t stop him from being a star. Every album that he has is great, and has all amazing songs that are included. I’m going to list my top 10 favorites of every song that he has out. Honestly, I love all of his songs so much, it was incredibly hard to only pick ten.

10. Spin You Around – “Spin You Around” is number ten on my list because it has meaning behind it, but I also want to change it most times it comes on.

9. Your Bartender – “Your Bartender” is number nine on my list because its a very mesmerizing song in my opinions and I tend to play it a lot when in feeling down.

8. 7 Summers – “7 Summers” is number eight because when I love this song, but I also want to hit the skip button sometimes.

7. Warning – “Warning” is number seven on my list because ever since I’ve listened to it for the first song its been one of my go-tos but its also not my favorite.

6. Aint That Some – “Ain’t That Some” is number six because it is always going to be one of my favorites but I’ve listened to it less and less, so it has moved farther down the list.

5. I Deserve A Drink – “I Deserve a Drink” is number five, because anytime I listen to it I have to stop what I’m doing to just listen and take in the lyrics that he’s singing to me.

4. Chain Smokin – “Chain Smokin” is number four simply because its an oldy but its a goody.

3. Me on Whiskey – “Me on Whiskey” is number three, because whenever I listen to it, it just feels like Morgan’s voice is taking over my soul.

2. Wasted on you – “Wasted on You” is my number two, because ever since it came out it has always been one of my favorites.

1. Thinkin Bout Me – “Thinkin Bout Me” is my number one song because I listen to it almost every day with a passion, and it was number one on my Spotify wrapped.