Top 10 Barbie movies

The movies we watched as kids shaped who we are today. Personally, I watched Barbie movies and they have had a huge influence on my life now. Here are my top ten favorites.

10. “Barbie Fashion Fairytale”

“Fashion Fairytale” is an entertaining movie because of the original storyline and upbeat pace of independent Barbie.

9. “Barbie in the Nutcracker”

The Nutcracker will always be one of Barbie’s most iconic movies. It was the very first movie that Barbie starred in, and though the animation is not great, it will always be a classic.

8. “Barbie and the Diamond Castle”

“The Diamond Castle” is a great movie about the power of friendship and the need to be kind. It is a very inspirational movie for young children.

7. “Barbie Princess and the Popstar”

Growing up this was my favorite movie. It includes an amazing soundtrack and a very interesting and entertaining spin on the story of the “Prince and the Pauper” by Mark Twain.

6. “Barbie as the Island Princess”

Though the elephant makes me very mad, this movie is terrific. The music is very easy to sing along to and the plot is very intriguing.

5. “Barbie in a Mermaid Tale”

“A Mermaid Tale” is the perfect movie for summer. I recently re-watched it after a long time and was still entertained. The sequel to this movie is very good as well.

4. “Barbie in the Pink Shoes”

In this movie, Barbie and her friend travel through various ballets and have to find their way back home. As a dancer, I always enjoy this movie for the dancing, along with the storyline.

3.”Barbie Princess Charm School”

Princess Charm School is a FANTASTIC film. There is intrigue, along with an amazing soundtrack. No matter what age you are, if you have not seen this movie go watch it!

2. “Barbie Princess and the Pauper”

Once again this is a rendition of the “Prince and the Pauper,” this movie will always be a classic. No matter the time, I am always down to re-watch this great movie anytime.

1. “Barbie and the 12 Dancing Princesses”

This movie shaped my life and inspired me to dance. Every time I watch it I get the best nostalgic feeling. It has a very interesting story and is fun. I could watch it over and over.