It’s time to start getting ready for the new year

How a vision board can help shape your life
An+example+of+a+2024+Vision+Board+
Pinterest
An example of a 2024 Vision Board

Since the year is coming to an end, it is time for us to start thinking about our goals and wishes for 2024. Whether you want to start going to the gym more, eat healthier, get a better job, or improve your grades, it’s important to start thinking about the ways that you are going to achieve these desires. With this being said, a vision board is the perfect tool for you to accomplish your goals as long as you are actively putting in the work to do so. 

A vision board is a manifestation method that utilizes imagines and affirmations to help people visualize their success. You can start making your vision board by either going to Pinterest or Google to look for aesthetic photos that represent your aspirations. If you are looking for better grades, you can find an image of a test that has a 100% written on it, or if you are looking to improve your style, you can find an image of people wearing the clothing that you want. Then you can use Google Slides or another website, to make a collage of all of the photos you picked out. Next, pick out phrases and affirmations that align with what you are trying to manifest in 2024. For example, it could be a phrase that says “I am prepared for enormous positive change in my life” or “This is my year of dreams coming true.” After that, it is time to arrange these words with the images that you already organized and add “2024” in the middle of your vision board. 

Now that your vision board is complete, you can save it to your phone or computer and change your background to it. This makes it so you are subconsciously thinking about your goals every time you log on to your device. In addition, you can go to Walmart and print your vision board out so that you can frame it. You can display it in your room or somewhere where you will look at it every day. 

If a vision board isn’t something that is for you, there are plenty of other steps that you can take to reach your goals in 2024. You can reflect on your 2023 year, journal, meditate, or just write down your goals so that you don’t forget about what you are trying to accomplish in the new year. Just remember that the steps that you take now are worth it in the end. Imagine getting to the end of 2024 and realizing that you accomplished everything that you wanted. It may be hard at first, but once you start getting in a routine, anything is possible.