• May 13Good luck on the Keystone Exams this week, Corry students!

Smart Seggi

Smart+Seggi
MaKenna Moore

Ms. Seggi is a teacher in the Corry School District. She is passionate about her job, her dog, and her peach ginger Stash tea. She teaches the American Government, AP Government, and Honors English 10. Her interests in being a teacher was her interests in education, and making a difference in students’ lives.

Did you know, that Ms. Seggi has a yacht!? In her free time she enjoys journeying the lakes and oceans. When she’s not going on an exciting new adventure across the Atlantic, she likes to do fascinating activities like volleyball, fitness, and watching television (her favorite show is “The Office”).

She enjoys a wide variety of music. She likes heavy metal bands like Iron Maiden and Metallica; country artists like Luke Combs and Kenny Chesney; and classic rock like Fleetwood Mac and Queen. After considering all of the bands and genres she likes, she decided that currently her favorite song would have to be “What’s My Age Again?” by Blink 182. Her favorite color is pink and her favorite food is pizza. As far as pets go, Ms. Seggi has a black lab-retriever mix named Pepper.

Ms. Seggi is a really good teacher because she can get down to her students level and help them if they don’t understand something. She is an understanding and fun teacher, and based on hearing other students, it is a good experience in her classroom!

This is her second (first whole) year at the Corry High School, and she has already made a positive difference in the lives of her students. So if you see her in the school hallways, say hi, and maybe if you’re lucky she’ll tell you about one of her extraordinary voyages across the seas aboard her yacht.

A quote she’d like to leave all the readers is “No matter what anyone says, words and ideas can change the world.”