Top 10 NFL teams

As the NFL season starts to heat up and the playoffs become closer and closer, here are my top 10 teams going into week 12.

10. Houston Texans – They are 6-4 and are starting to heat up with 3 wins in a row.

9. Seattle Seahawks – With a record of 6-4 they always remain consistent and keep games close.

8. Dallas Cowboys – They Cowboys have a record of 7-3 and are recently beating teams by more than 20 points.

7. Jacksonville Jaguars – The Jaguars are 7-3 and have a great roster with talent that can carry them deep into the playoffs.

6. Kansas City Chiefs –  The Chiefs have a great QB and TE, but their WRs are costing them games.

5. Detroit Lions – The Lions are 8-2 and are showing no signs of stopping with their elite offense.

4. Baltimore Ravens – The Ravens are finally hitting a groove with a record of 8-3; their explosive offense is going to help them in the long run.

3. Miami Dolphins – The Dolphins have a record of 7-3 with a fast offense that can win easier games, but can they win tough games is the question.

2. San Francisco 49ers – The 49ers have a record of 7-3 and have the best one of the best offenses and best defense.

1. Philadelphia Eagles – The Eagles have a record of 9-1 and have proven they can beat tough opponents by beating the Chiefs Thursday night.