My top 10 favorite movies

My top 10 favorite movies

Late at night or even during the day, most people love a good movie. Movies can range from action, romance, horror, drama, etc.. What’s your favorite movie? What’s your favorite time or place to watch a movie? My favorite time to watch a movie is a rainy or a snowy day, cuddled up in a blanket with some cookies, popcorn, and lots of other snacks to enjoy. Hopefully I can give you some ideas for movies to watch when you might be caught up in a rainy day or a day with heavy snowfall of your own.

10. “Casper” – About a girl and her dad trying to get three ghosts out of a crooked woman’s house

9. “Forest Gump” – About a boy with difficulties to do with his mind and legs goes on to have a great life adventure

8.  “Top Gun” – About a cocky fighter jet pilot getting sent to flying school, fighting to be the top pilot, but also fighting to win over the beautiful flight instructor

7. “Austin Powers” – About a rather dashing spy to stop a certain group of horrible villains

6. “Ferris Buller’s Day Off”  – About a naughty senior skipping school once again, including his bestfriend and girlfriend, to have a very eventful day

5. “Case 39” – About a social worker getting a case about a little girl and trying to save her, not knowing the consequences to do with the girl she thought was so sweet, innocent, and helpless

4. “Mean Girls” – About a girl coming to a new school from Africa and getting shoved in with the popular girls, leaving her first friends and ruining their relationships for her new life

3. “21 Jump Street” – Two underrated cops get sent to a special branch, but end up getting put on a mission to infiltrate big drug dealers

2. “Dumb and Dumber” – Two silly best friends trying to find the one’s long lost daughter, but soon find out something shocking

1. “The Fast and The Furious” – About a police officer getting recruited to go undercover to stop drug dealers and street racers