‘Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer Jr.’ is coming to Corry with a special Rudolph raffle!

Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer Jr. is coming to Corry with a special Rudolph raffle!

Ruthie Light, Editor

The middle school’s production of “Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer Jr.” is just this weekend! The show will be held in the CAMHS auditorium, and it will take place on Friday, December 2, at 7.00 p.m., as well as on Saturday, December 3, at 2:00 p.m. Adult tickets will be sold for $5.00 and Student tickets will be sold for $4.00. Pre-sale tickets are available in the office now!

The production, however, is not the only thing Mrs. Smrcka and Ms. Britten has in store for this weekend. There will also be a chance to win a raffle of two extra large inflatables that are featured in the show. The money collected in this raffle will help fundraise for continued Drama Club performances. The raffle tickets will be $2.00 for one ticket or $5.00 for three tickets. The tickets will be available in the HS and CAIS offices. The winning tickets will be drawn after the final show of the production (Saturday). The first pull winner will receive their 12 ft. Abominable Snow Monster inflatable, and the second pull winner will receive their 10 ft. Christmas tree inflatable.

You will not want to miss the Middle School Drama Club’s performance of “Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer Jr.” and the special Rudolph raffle on Friday and Saturday. Please come and support the middle school cast and their effort to put on a fabulous performance.