The brilliant Mr. Bimber

MaKenna Moore, Editor

Corry High has a new welding teacher, Mr. Bimber. Mr. Bimber was born on November 21, 1979. He was born and raised in Franklin, PA, and attended Franklin High. When he was younger he wanted to be a welder, so this job seemed to be a great fit for him. He has a 10-year-old daughter, a cat, and a dog.

Before working here Mr. Bimber worked at Precision Manufacturing Institute, but when it closed down he still wanted to work in this type of industry, so when this job opened up he decided that this is what he wanted to do. When asked if he enjoyed working here this is what he commented, “Yes I do enjoy working here because I enjoy teaching welding, plus I love the environment.”

Now on to all of Mr. Bimber’s favorites. His favorite hobbies are four-wheeling, riding his motorcycle, going fishing, and going camping. His favorite quote is “They laugh at me cause I’m different, I laugh at them because they’re all the same.”- Kurt Cobain. His favorite subject in school was history. 

Back in high school he did martial arts and his dream vacation would be to go to the Caribbean because he’s never been there. A piece of advice he has for the readers is, “If you do what you love you will never work.”